10 Amazing Health Benefits of Dates
Dates are the incredible fruit on the planet. It provides a lot of nutrients. It satisfies our sugar craving also help to boost our energy. It is a very versatile food that regulates our digestive process. You can use it as a natural sweetener in your sweet dishes.
1. Dates are rich in fiber that will help you to relieve constipation. According to the research the food which are rich with fiber is very useful for a healthy bowel movement by contributing to the formation of stool.
2. Fibers in dates are also very useful for blood sugar control. It slows the digestion process and it will help you prevent the sugar level for spiking too high after eating.
3. Dates are full of antioxidant which is very good for skin disease. Antioxidants are very useful to repair skin itself and correct the visible damage. Dates have the highest antioxidant content compare to other dry fruits.
4. Study says that dates promote natural labor. Eating dates in the last few weeks of pregnancy promote cervical dilation and also help to reduce the labor time.
5. Dates are rich with manganese, copper, selenium and magnesium. All of these are very useful for keeping our bone health and preventing us from osteoporosis.
6. Dates also contain potassium and little sodium which is very good for our nervous system and it also helps to reduce cholesterol.
7. Dates promote to gain weight. If you are very thin and looking to put on some weight so you should add the dates in your diet.
8. Deficiency of vitamin a in our body is the primary cause of night blindness and dates are rich in vitamin A which is very beneficial to cure night blindness.
9. Date also has benefits for hair. Dates are rich in iron which promotes blood circulation to the scalp and that is very useful for our hair growth.
10. Dates are useful to lose belly fat. The fibers in dates will help you to digest more slowly in the body and prevent hunger for a longer period.
HOW TO USE DATES
1. Soaked 2 to 3 dates in water for overnight and consume it before breakfast.
2. You can also make date milkshake which is enough for your breakfast.
3. You can also use it as natural sugar. Make a date paste with water and use in your sweet dishes. Replace sugar with date paste at a ratio of 1:1.
Try this Dates and Oates Smoothie. It’s very healthy and best for your breakfast or brunch.