Banana is very delicious and healthiest fruit. It has lots of essential nutrients and provides benefits for heart health, digestion and weight loss. It is one fruit which is available globally. It is instant energy booster. Banana is used both raw and ripe. The banana peel also has benefits for healthy skin. Bananas are rich with both soluble and insoluble fiber. One medium size of banana has about 3 grams of Read more
Banana Jam Recipe
This Banana Jam recipe is very easy to make and you can easily make at home with few ingredients. It tastes amazing with a slice of freshly baked bread.
To make banana Jam we need only 3 ingredients.
- 1000 gram peeled banana
- 4 cups of Sugar
- 3 Limes (Juiced)
- Slice the bananas and put them in to a bowl. Add sugar and lime juice.
- Now mix all the ingredients and transfer this into a pan.
- Cook on high flame until it becomes boiling then reduce the flame and cook it on low flame.
- The jam takes maximum 30 minutes to be ready. Check the jam with cold spoon if the jam still runny then it needs more cooking.
- Once the jam is set transfer it into clean sterilized jar. When it’s completely cook keep into fridge.
- Enjoy it with the toasted bread.
Banana Chips Recipe
If you like banana then you definitely likes these banana chips it is a very healthy option for snacks. It’s very delicious, sweet and crunchy. Here I have two banana chips recipe one is deep fried banana chips and other is baked banana chips.
1. Deep Fried Banana Chips
- 2 to 3 raw or unripe peeled Banana
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 cup of water
- 1 tsp Salt
- Oil for frying
- Slice the banana into even slices.
- Take a bowl to add water along with turmeric and mix it up well.
- Put the banana slices into turmeric water and soak them for 10 minutes.
- Take karahi or pan to add oil for deep frying.
- Once the oil heats enough drop few slices of banana and fry until it turns into golden then transfer them on paper towel to absorb extra oil.
- Make all the chips by this method. Once all the chips done and completely cool sprinkle the salt and enjoy.
- You can sprinkle chaat masala or any of your favorite seasoning.
- Store these banana chips into air tight container.
2. Baked Banana Chips
- 2 to 3 ripe Bananas
- 2 Lemon (juiced)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven at 200F. Place the parchment paper on oven tray and grease it with oil.
- Peel the banana and cut them into even slices.
- Add salt and pour the lemon juice over the banana slices.
- Place all the banana slices on baking tray.
- Bake the banana chips for 2 hours. Flip the banana slices and continue to bake until the bananas are dry and light golden brown.
- Once banana chips done and completely cool down transfer it into air tight container for long use.
Caramelized Banana French Toast Recipe
This amazing Caramelized banana French toast is very delicious and a healthy option for your breakfast and brunch. You can some nuts in this recipe to make it more healthy and delicious.
For French Toast
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence
- 4 thick slices of a day old bread
- Butter or oil
For Caramelized Bananas
- 1 ripe banana (peeled and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar / white sugar
Direction for Caramelized Banana
- Put a medium saucepan over medium heat and add butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add the brown sugar and stir it until the sugar dissolves.
- When the mixture starts to bubbling add the bananas and stir it well.
- Let bubble until caramel is thick and bubbly.
For French Toast
- To make Perfect French toast first, take a large mixing bowl to crack the eggs, add vanilla essence, milk and whisk it with the whisker.
- In a nonstick pan add 1 tablespoon of ghee or butter. Meanwhile, dip the bread slice into mixture and place into the pan. Fry both side for 2 to 3 minutes or until it turns into golden color.
- Once done, transfer into platter top with caramelized banana and enjoy.
Banana & Mango Smoothie
This smoothie is a pack of nutrition. Start your day with this amazing and delicious drink.
- 1 cup frozen peeled and ripe Mango
- ¾ cup of frozen Banana slices
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend it well until smooth, enjoy.
Blueberry & Banana Ice Cream
Blueberry and banana is a very delicious combination. You can make this ice cream with only 2 ingredients.
- 1 cup frozen Blueberry
- 2 frozen Bananas (sliced)
- Take a blender to add frozen blueberries and bananas.
- Blend it well until smooth.
- Now, transfer into Popsicle mold and freeze it 3 to 4 hours.
- Before use rub the mold with your hand and easily take out your delicious blueberry and banana ice cream.
Banana Cake Recipe
This banana cake recipe is very delicious and easy to make you can make this cake in an hour. I used loaf tin you can use any cake mold that you have. It is an amazing after school treat for your kids.
- 125 gram Butter
- 150 gram Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 2 ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 190 gram flour
- 60 ml Milk
- Preheat the oven at 200F.
- Grease and line a loaf tin.
- Melt the butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add the mashed bananas.
- Mix it altogether.
- Add the beaten egg and mix it well.
- Sift the flour and stir it.
- Add milk and mix it up very well.
- Pour the better into prepared tin.
- Bake at 170 C for about 35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave it to cool then slice it and enjoy!
Raw Banana Cashew Oatmeal Bar Recipe
This Raw Banana Cashew Oatmeal Bar is a very healthy and delicious snack. It’s sweet, chewy and super tasty. You can enjoy this in a morning or in afternoon snacks. So make and enjoy.
- 2 ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 1 ½ cups Cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut oil
- ¾ cups Dates
- ¾ cups Oates
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tablespoon of Chia Seeds
- Take a small bowl and soak the chopped dates in boiling water.
- Mean while, put the oats, cashews and chia seeds in a food processor and ground it.
- Add the soaked dates, honey, coconut oil and the bananas into ground stuff.
- Mix it up well. If mixture looks too wet then add more oats.
- Take a baking pan and lining it with baking paper.
- Put the mixture into pan and smooth it with the help of spoon. Refrigerate it for 5 to 6 hours or until firm.
- After that, cut, serve and enjoy.